Monday, November 24, 2008

coco

First video(and stills) with the 90.
Truly, dynamic lighting is god like. It's like shooting color neg film; blown highlights, muddy shadows? Who cares!
Shooting stills for a long time and having 24fps thrown at you is kind of disorienting.
Going to bed at 6 in the morning is pointless because the sun is going to rise ridiculously soon and I'd rather be outside, freezing, with a camera
when that ball of fire and gas comes barreling over the horizon. Besides, when's the last time I was up early enough to see the sunrise?








2 thoughts:

LoveCharlesVintage said...

Dear Austin,
It was worth staying up so late, the vid looks so good.
Hey, are you ever going to show me the film you took of my head all wrapped up? I forgot to ask you earlier.

Best regards,
Lily

Vinnie Tocco said...

austinnnnn
you should send me the file of that clip where i look at the camera all sad
i want to cut it up and make it into an animated .gif for my myspace page